Description: Summerlin Festival of Arts is a popular and established outdoor art festival that also features music, food and entertainment. Returning to The Lawn in beautiful Downtown Summerlin’s walkable, open-air fashion, dining and entertainment venue, the two-day event features:
• Over 110 celebrated fine artists displaying art for sale from across the country.
• Live music and entertainment including Circus 1903 – The Golden Age of Circus, Phat Strand, Daniel Park and more!
• Children’s activities hosted by DISCOVERY Children’s Museum.
• “Pet Art” presented by Heaven Can Wait Animal Society.
• The “Art of the Classic Car” Show on Festival Plaza Drive.
• Farmer’s Market by Las Vegas Farmer’s Market under The Pavilion.
• Delicious culinary offerings from Downtown Summerlin® eateries including Grape Street Café & Wine Bar, Crazy Pita, Shake Shack, Zaba’s Mexican Grill and more!
For event highlights and entertainment schedule, please visit http://summerlin.com/festivalofarts.
Location: Downtown Summerlin – 1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Las Vegas 89135
Saturday, October 14, 2017 from 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday, October 15, 2017 from 10 am – 5 pm
A September to Remember with Fabulous Fall Finds – Silverton Casino – September 23rd, 2018
Looking for that special unique gift and something FUN to do with your family & friends, while supporting local artists, crafters and animals in need? Look no more – LV Craft Shows has got the place for you!!
Join the BEST LV Craft & Gift Show in Las Vegas at Veil Pavilion at the Silverton and see for yourself why we are the longest running craft show in The Valley. We’re the 2017 Best of Las Vegas Winner – Silver – Category Shopping/Best Place to Buy a Unique Gift.
* FREE admission
* FREE swag bags (while supplies last)
* FREE drawing ticket
* 70+ of the most unique artists & crafters
* Drawings all day long -> 70+ prizes
* FREE Pop-up games
* FREE parking
Proceeds from sold drawing tickets benefit Sir’s Rescue Rangers animal rescue. facebook.com/SirsRescueRangers
For more information & vendor opportunities, visit our website at LVCraftShows.com
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LVCraftShows
Vegas Tejano Music Week – The Rio – August 23rd – 26th, 2018
Vegas Tejano Music Week 2018 presented by Southwest Airlines is the premier, national gathering of thousands of Tex-Mex enthusiasts, musicians, and industry representatives in Las Vegas! The leading event in the music movement, attendees will converge August 23-26, at the Rio All Suites Casino. Highlights of the week include the 15th Annual Tejano Music Convention, SqueezeBox and Zavala’s Vegas Vibe Puro Pool Party. Vegas Tejano Music Week’s mission as the genre’s unifying force remains; to advance Tex-Mex music by providing a forum for industry-wide dialogue, promotion of its music legacy and development of the next generation of artist and fans.
McKee Ranch Summers End Flea Market – McKee Ranch – August 3rd, 2018
7pm – 11pm
Join us back on the ranch for one last hurrah before the school year starts!Beat the heat and join us for a night time flea market. We will have dozens of local artists, vendors and performers. food trucks, pony rides, train rides. Feed all of our beautiful animals while you shop. Food and drink will also be available. Did we mention free!!